Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I AM INDIA AND THE WORLD TOO:

                                         I AM INDIA AND THE WORLD TOO:


                                           I AM INDIA %+=& THE WORLD TOO:
Iam india &world too_-and marching ahead with a certain pace altogether with worlds all countries,states.I want other countries of the world should develop ,with them in all my capacities of sience ,tecnology ,menpower & with other resoures .No jeoulsy compound is there in me towards any community ,states. I believe in the atmosphere of Ease ,Clearsity.
I follow the very principal of REAL REAL VOTING GOVERNMENT FORMATION in all respects and disiplene .I am working to achive this very gole in the whole world with the principle accepted statepersons.
I am INDIA ,belongs to jat community the very O.B.C. , arround 60% the very o.b.c.[other back ward cast]of total population of INDIA. Please do come with me to support.
I am INDIA & world too wants to unite and develop to fight  against below poorty line for the best cause of humanity .
BEST examples are CHINA& UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
WE too can come together like -BHUTAN,SHRILANKA,BANGALADESH,AFAGANISTAN,PAKISTAM,NEPAL,india as etc.a united .I hope these words of mine will find you in the best state of mind and health.
PLEASE -Share& LIKE IF YOU THINK,& LOOK IN this:-



No comments: